Saturday, May 5, 2007

It's that time...

I'm from DC, well actually Fairfax County, VA. I was born in and grew up in Alexandria and spent my Springs fishing for nasty channel cats and carp that want to rip your arm off on the muddy banks of the Potomac. I never ate the catfish, wouldn't dare. Some people do - that's scary. The carp look like something coughed up by son with a chest cold.

Anyhow, it's Spring and it's time to throw a line. It's time to get your license and untangle your line and tackle. Whether you bass fish with spinners in freshwater rivers - man, I love that - or fly fish for salmon in Alaska or in Michigan - this blog is your spot. If you're new to fishing, that's great too. Outdoorsmen and women are a good lot and those who respect one another and our natural world are welcome to add their thoughts and experiences.

That's the first post...welcome to all. You'll hear from me again soon. In the mean time, please share your upcoming fishing plans for the Spring and Summer (and Fall).

Peace.

Ted

No comments: